INMATE VIDEO VISITATION
Visits are conducted every half hour and is not limited to housing locations.
(Note: Due to cells having one (1) Homewav monitor, a visitor may be required to wait till the next half hour visit if another detainee is already visiting in the same cell)
*Protective Custody or other visitation is Monday thru Friday 4-5 pm twice a week.
VISITATION RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No person shall introduce contraband upon the property of a Detention facility. Anyone doing so can be subject to a felony charge in accordance to F.S.S. 951.22.
- In accordance to F.S.S. 951.22 visitors are subject to be searched.
- All visitors must sign in at the visitation desk and present a valid form of ID prior to visitation.
- Cell phones and other items or personal property are prohibited in the visitation area.
- Visitation is a privilege. Visitation may be denied, revoke, delayed, or limited when the facility staff believes the visitation would threaten safety, security, or good order of the facility or during emergencies deemed by the Facility Commander.
- Proper attire is required. Shorts and skirts must be reasonable length, no less than 2 inches above the knee. No reveling or see through items are allowed. Tank tops, swim wear, and items showing midriff are not allowed. Footwear is required of all visitors.
- Visitors under 18 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Violating any visitation rules or regulations may result in termination of the visitation.
Off site visitation through Homewav
Please visit Homewav.com to set up an account to visit from your personal computer or hand held device.
All housing locations inside the DCSO Jail will be open to visitation through Homewav for the following times.
Monday through Sunday
1:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Proper attire is required and no inappropriate behavior while using the Homewav visitation system. Visitors found in violation of this provision will be prohibited from further visits.
For further information please feel free to contact the Visitation office at 863-993-4710.